- Research - 


12 People responded to my survey, 11 being 18-20 and 1 being between 21-29 age groups. I would of liked more responses however this gave me a good insight of my age groups desires.


The question I asked was 'What would you do if money were no object? How would you really enjoy spending your life.' Considering our educational systems these days that drive the youth into more education and careers the majority of responses I got was to travel. 

Our natural human instinct is curiosity, to explore and experience more parts of the world. But of course you cant earn any money that way, therefore our society gets sucked into a system of doing things we don't like doing to earn money. A great video I found from youtube is by a great philosopher called Alan Watts which I have linked above. It is a strong representation on how money makes the world go round and how it effects our life choices when in fact we should be deciding on what we desire most and work our way around that, not the money.



Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Sample Text

Popular Posts

About

Download

Recent Posts