I really love the simplicity of the design and is something I feel has influenced my practical the most. The use of the clean vector illustrations on the plain background is very simple yet effective, the message is clear and communicates it well. This would be useful to my target audience as it will be easily understandable to almost all ages. 




This project caught my eye simply by the use of the bright colours, although they contrast they work together extremely well to make and impact which is something I need to consider for my own branding. Whatever I brand must stand out from the shelf and capture the target audiences eye for them to look into the brand further. The bright colours work well with the simple hand rendered type, if there was more illustrations it would look too much and be distracting from what the branding wants to communicate. The different selection of boxes do work well together and have gave me ideas on the format of my packaging and if it would be suitable for my practical.



I must say this is one of my favourite branding ideas I found on Behance. The designer has used the animals and cleverly illustrated where the certain cut of meat is from which not only informs the audience what the product is but educates them on where its came from on the cow. The two colour theme throughout strengthens the project as it does not distract you from what the brand is communicating and what it has to offer. This is something I am definitely taking on board when it comes to designing my own brand, I find the most minimal design is the most effective.


This is another successful branding project I found on google. The use of the brown paper goes very well with the design itself which isn't too distracting. The label looks almost screen printed as the type is not fully clean, this works to its advantage as it suits the very down to earth theme throughout the packaging. It also shows you the meat inside with a transparent film, this is something I should consider when it comes to designing my packaging as I'm still unsure whether to show the meat itself as in some cases people like to choose which meat they want by appearance. The use of the brown paper however would come in with my concept of helping the environment as the products could be packaged in recyclable paper, or paper that will decay naturally and could be used in a compost mound. 




This design however I think lacks excitement and information. The simplicity of the designs work well but I think the look of the design is too simple and boring. The vector illustration I am a fan of as I believe it has potential but the rest of the design lets it down. It would not stand out from the shelf from competing products therefore I need to create something with a little more impact and excitement.



This project has a lot more too it than the illustrated designs in the centre. The information is clear and understandable whilst the whole theme of the design illustrates and communicates where the product is from which I think is a strong concept. I would have never thought blue would work so well but the colour gives the product a sense of trust and quality, it has a more soothing atmosphere and is not too in your face. This is something I am taking on board for my design as I want it to stand out but not look too tacky. 


Finally this is the last product branding that I chose which I thought communicated where the product was from very well. The simplicity of it is not too overbearing and very informative in the most effective manner, this is something I am taking on board for my own designs as I want it to be clean and minimal yet still make an impact to stand out on the shelf from competing products.


Overall the research for product branding has been very useful and effective. I now have more of an idea on how to approach my practical and hopefully I can execute it in an appropriate yet interesting way. As I feel illustration vectors is something I enjoy doing I think it will be good practice to try and see what different effects I can get drawing out the different animals. I still want my practical to have colour and energy, this I think will be the key element on making the brand stand out from the other competitors on the shelf. 




Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Sample Text

Popular Posts

About

Download

Recent Posts