I tried to visualise what my idea's would look like on the product. One of my ideas was to look at patterns from hair and skin and create something that would be simple yet effective whilst also communicating to the consumer that were all made from the biological matter. 


These are the other ideas I had, the product needed to communicate to a large audience in the most simple and effective way therefore I did not continue these ideas. 


Moving on the idea chosen was to use an enlarged letter to represent what the product was itself, this I thought was a good way of communicating the consumer as not to confuse them with misinformation and embellishments that could signify feminine or masculine connotations. The idea for the name of product is to be called 'Me' as its not for men or women in particular but instead its just for me addressing the audience on a more personal level. 


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Sample Text

Popular Posts

About

Download

Recent Posts